DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembling and filling orders to be shipped.
- Receiving products coming into the warehouse.
- Verifying quantity and description of products.
- Maintaining accurate physical inventories.
- Communicating any issues of concern to management (i.e. cleanliness, safety concerns, or security concerns).
- Frequently lifting, carrying or otherwise moving objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Moving, walking, bending, reaching, grasping, stooping on a regular basis while loading trays with food products.
- Stocking inventory.
- Complying with all AVI policies and procedures, including but not limited to security procedures.
- Following all safety and security procedures without deviation.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively work independently and utilize time efficiently
- Follow directives as assigned by management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
AVI is proud of its team members and appreciates the hard work, loyalty and committed service they provide every day, which is why we offer the following:
- Competitive wages, commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Advancement opportunities
- Direct Deposit
- And Much More
We conduct pre-employment hair drug testing and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.