As a Customer Service provider at many airports across the United States we are seeking energetic and outgoing candidates to join our customer service team. With a proven level of exceptional customer service around the country, we are seeking professional, qualified candidates that are customer service oriented along with strong oral and are able to meet the physical demands to provide the Greatest Customer Service Ever!
General Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is located on Airport property. The Skycap will warmly greet passengers who are arriving for a flight and will assess each passenger’s travel needs. Responsibilities of all skycaps include, assisting passengers with their luggage, checking-in and issuing boarding passes, and collecting baggage fees.
- Available to work weekend shifts
- At least 18 years of age
- Experience entering information into the computer
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Strong Verbal communication skills
Employees are expected at all times to present a professional business-like image, even when working behind the scenes. It is the policy of the Company that each employee’s dress, grooming, and personal hygiene should be appropriate to the work situation and be consistent with the Company’s business standards.
- With the exception of a fully grown mustache, conservative in nature and not extending below the lower lip, all men must be clean shaven.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
- Clean & well maintained approved uniforms must be worn on shift
- Additional requirements as specified by management
Our ideal candidate has similar work experience and is customer service oriented with the ability to multi-task. As a leading service provider, we commonly introduce cutting edge technologies into the organization, which drives the need for challenge seekers interested in mastering new skills. In addition, we often work in team environments where strong organizational and communication skills lead to success.