American Sales Professionals is endorsed by some of the leading real estate brokerage, service providers and lenders in America. We are seeking high energy, motivated, and personable college graduates and professionals looking for a career. Successful applicants will earn $75,000 to $300,000, including salary and commission.
Successful applicants will have a strong work ethic and realize that every NO brings them one call closer to a YES. The ability to actively listen is essential for effective sales. Listening effectively is more important than talking in sales. Successful applicants will realize that a small YES, such as inviting someone to breakfast or lunch, is the first step to closing the sale. People buy from people they like and trust; do you like and trust anyone you have never met?
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a vibrant, growing, firm working with these industry leaders to grow their business; the culture is dynamic and includes extensive training.
This is a temp to perm position that will convert to perm within 90 days of acceptable job performance. Once permanent, you will qualify for benefits after 45 days of permanent status. Rate of pay is based on qualifications and experience, plus a commission opportunity.
*** WE ARE CONSIDERING CANDIDATES WHO WANT A LONG TERM POSITION ONLY ***
- Train to make initial contact with a client and explain the service(s) available.
- Make high volume of outbound sales calls on a daily basis.
- Handle inbound/outbound calls as assigned.
- Process payments, as well as identify, research and resolve payment issues/disputes.
- Maintain customer database; update data and make necessary changes.
- Identify, research and resolve issues for internal and external clients.
- Communicate with other affiliate companies, departments and management to resolve problems.
- Manage customer queries/complaints.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Strong computer, data entry and typing skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have strong written and oral communications skills.
- Previous customer service/call center experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to understand customers’ needs with strong objection/response handling.