Provide high level administrative and marketing support to multiple real estate professionals, often handling a large amount of details relating to complex real estate transactions. Responsible for prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
This is a TEMP assignment slated to last 3-5 months beginning mid September 2017.
- Prepare documents including Request for Proposals, Letters of Intent, customer and prospect correspondence, team activity reports, agendas, account invoices, etc. with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of company policies, procedures and best practices
- Create and edit presentations for prospect/client meetings with Adobe and Microsoft Software
- Assist with gathering research information and completing market surveys, including gathering building information, maps and pictures, CoStar data, and creating building tour books
- Assist with project coordination, client communications, conferences, events and document distribution, both electronic and hard copies
- Process deal file paperwork; gather and label required documents; obtain necessary approvals
- Update and maintain company Contact Relationship Management database to track prospects, clients and deal information
- Perform analytical searches in CoStar and LoopNet
- Maintain project files, internal pipeline, production schedules and budgets
- Manage, update and post transactions to financial software
- Update and maintain broker professional profiles and other marketing related material as needed.
- Provide interface for brokers on IT issues, including computer needs, email, voicemail, Blackberrys, and other related technology and equipment
- Prepare and track broker expense reports in PeopleSoft
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, faxing, processing expense reports, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements to further support and leverage the sales process.
- Create and edit marketing materials, presentations using Adobe Design Suite and Microsoft Office Suite, often with a short-lead time
- Complete special assignments on an as-needed basis
- Duties assigned as the business needs require.
- Two (2) year degree or equivalent business experience
- Minimum two to three years experience supporting multiple people preferably in the commercial real estate industry or other professional services organization
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task with multiple projects and deadlines in a “high-volume” fast paced environment
- Strong proofreading and editing abilities
- Resourceful self-starter; pressure-durable
- High level of proficiency and working knowledge of Adobe Software such as InDesign, DreamWeaver and Photoshop as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Mapping and database software
- Excellent follow through, must be a task master with thorough attention to detail