- Identifies prospects by working in a Custom Relations Management(CRM) software and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to receive a demonstration of our medical software, and give service and product information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide information of the product that you are endorsing.
- Ask pertinent questions regarding customers’ interest in a product or service.
- Punch in relevant customer information in the company database.
- Maintain and update company CRM.
Integrated Solutions Group is the developer of software for the healthcare market. These powerful software applications have been designed for computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system, and adhere strictly to all relevant industry regulations including HIPAA. Founded in 1973, we offer the opportunity to develop, support or sell some of the finest software in its class. The healthcare industry is a huge market – over a trillion dollars per year! It’s a market relatively impervious to economic ups and downs.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour