Design, provision, groom and disconnect DS0/DS1/DS3 circuits in telecom wireline networks.
Audit DS3/riders to determine current path design and future path availability.
Create and submit appropriate ASR’s to initiate LEC actions.
Utilize client systems (PC, TCOMS, F&E, etc.) to track all activities during the provisioning process.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in telecom wireline network provisioning.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience within the Engineering or IT field with an emphasis on telecom.
- Proven telecom wireline circuit design and provisioning background.
- Proficiency in submittal of ASR’s to LEC.
- Ability to design and provision in all Legacy systems (PC, TCOMS, F&E, etc.).
- Knowledge/familiarity with DS0/DS1/DS3, CFA, ASR, FOC, CLR.
- Knowledge of circuit related troubleshooting techniques.
- Works independently and under minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and self-motivation skills.
- Prior Telecommunications wireline network provisioning experience.
- Familiarity with Telecommunication provisioning applications (CAMEO, F&E, PC, COMS, TCOMs, VE-CRM, MECCA, MASTARS, Maintenance Tracker, IVUE).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience working with internal network groups and LECs.