The Journey Begins with you.
There’s quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it’s a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Rep, Svc Solutions (Temporary) in our Teterboro, NJ location.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
Quest Temporary, 40 hours weekly
*Salary dependent upon experience*
REQ # 3782279
Troubleshoot complex medical, technical and routine requests. Receives, resolves, and follows-up with the most complex customer issues that cannot be resolved immediately. Acts as liaison between field sales force and laboratory operations using client incident tracking — including physician, hospital and managed care incident tracking and reporting. Responsible for managing customer relationships of assigned accounts to ensure they receive high quality service, including prospective monitoring of key and/or at-risk accounts.
• Monitors and engages with new, key and/or at risk accounts. New accounts are monitored for 45 days; key accounts are monitored for time period set by Service Solutions Manager; at risk accounts are monitored until they are flagged as saved by Sales.
• Provides education and guidance to new clients about Quest Diagnostics lab processes.
• Aids the Service Solutions Manager in reviewing and maintaining the problem resolution files and ensuring communication to sales representatives and clients.
• Ensures internal problem resolution for clients aligned with representatives and maintains documentation in accordance with SOP’s.
• Partners with Billing and IT to ensure timely and accurate resolution of client issues.
• Facilitates trouble-shooting of issues by engaging appropriate Business Unit personnel to resolve service failures. Determine appropriate medium for communicating same.
• Works with Service Solutions Manager to develop efficient data collection and analysis systems that support a standard approach to service and improving the image of Quest Diagnostics. Data collection process should include feedback mechanisms that are part of continuous improvement initiatives.
• Provides direct support via telephone or client visits as needed.
• Partners with business unit leadership on customer outreach activities (vacant territories, strategic and at-risk clients, etc).
• Prepares communication materials such as Dear Client Letters, new materials, etc. for account representatives to use with clients.
• Educates clients on new products and services offered by Quest Diagnostics.
• Works in concert with field representatives to develop and implement client-based strategies.
• Contacts clients who submitted a client satisfaction survey that expressed dissatisfaction with the business unit’s problem resolution process or as requested by business unit’s SLT.
• Provides feedback to Client Services Leadership.
Education and experience required.
• 2-5 years technical or customer service experience
• BA preferred
• Broad understanding of the laboratory business and its service requirements
• Proficient desktop skills, including Excel, Word, internet etc.
• Demonstrated strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated strong writing and composition skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Problem Solving
• Action Oriented
• Knowledge of billing system a plus.
Principal Decisions: Describe the most important decisions that are made in the course of doing the job.
• Accurate analysis of service failures and recommendation of corrective action.
• Determination of appropriate response to sales representative or client complaints.
• Maintenance of complete and accurate records of all communications.
• Suggestions for development of client education materials.
How To Apply
After clicking the button at the top or bottom of the page to Submit, applicants will answer a series of questions and upload or enter resume information. After submitting for this job opening, watch your email inbox (and spam filter). Applicants are sent an email inviting them to complete a required online interactive evaluation, to demonstrate knowledge and abilities, and allow Quest Diagnostics to learn more about them.
If you need assistance with the online application or have questions about the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 262-439-1939.
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: “Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights.”
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. Quest Diagnostics does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in completing an employment application please email QDJobs@questdiagnostics.com or call 262-439-1939 for assistance or an accommodation .