A private non-profit corporation looking for a Registered Nurse. We have been in business for 30+ years focused on providing a comprehensive health care delivery program that provides services to a population Charleston County.
- Utilize the nursing process to assess patients care plans, implement interventions, and evaluate outcomes related to nursing care.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) will assess and document patients’s condition and nursing needs; Implement physicians’ orders
- Administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations
- The Registered Nurse (RN) reports and records observations and reactions regarding patients.
- Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
- Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
- BS in Nursing
- Valid Nursing License
- Experience in Home Health Setting
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, family members and all levels of the organization and maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
- Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations
Job Type: Full-time
- Charleston, SC
- home healthcare: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)