To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values—integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion—must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
At Bridgeport Hospital, we are committed to providing quality medical care and treatment that is coordinated and centered on the patient’s specific needs. We strive to achieve benchmarks as a Patient Centered Medical Home and provide health care in a setting where patients are at the center of their care team. All employees of Bridgeport Hospital are part of the patients care team and contribute to the team approach of promoting access, continuous, comprehensive care and work to provide quality improvement in the care provided to their patients.
A member of the psychiatric Multidisciplinary Team who is responsible for the care of assigned patients and assists with the Intensive Outpatient care under the direct supervision of a licensed individual. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- 1. Collaborates with the clinical team in the application of principles of patient assessment.
- 1.1 Demonstrates basic skills in collecting data by interviewing patient and identifying overt and covert problems as observed by supervisor.
- 2. Collaborates with the Clinical Team in the application of principles for planning patient care.
- 2.1 Collaborates with team in problem identification for nursing care plans as observed by supervisor.
- 3. Works with the clinical team in the application of principles of implementation of patient care.
- 3.1 Bases care on specific identified patient needs as observed by supervisor.
- 4. Works with the Clinical Team in the application of principles of evaluation of patient care.
- 4.1 Reviews patient condition with team against expected outcomes as observed by supervisor.
- 5. Provides Clerical support – including transportation coordination – to Adolescent and Medication Management program as needed.
- 6. Documentation is accurate, timely and legible.
- 6.1 Documentation is accurate, timely and legible.
- 7. Is knowledgeable in the policy and procedures of seclusions /restraints for the Child Program. Is certified in CPI and maintains credentialing as required.
- 7.1 Meets yearly competencies for application of seclusion protocol. Is certified in CPI and maintains certification.
Bachelors degree in psychology or related field,
Minimum of 2 years current clinical mental health experience.
Certified in CPI
Bachelors degree in Psychology; Or demonstrated professional growth as evidenced by attendance at conferences, educational reading, and supervision of senior clinicians.