Award winning Adventist Health Sonora is a mission focused non-profit Adventist health care system that has a heart for providing to the under-served. At AHSR, you’ll have the opportunity to provide physical, mental and spiritual healing every day. Our organization prides itself on being the best place to work, and we think our employees have everything to do with that! Not only are we nestled at in a gorgeous location at the base of Yosemite, but AHSR offers excellent benefits, resources/technology, and a supportive environment where you’ll have the chance to do what you do best, every day.
More reasons to consider joining Adventist Health Sonora:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off)
- Recognition program dedicated to valuing and praising team members
- Unique, faith based mission that promotes whole healing
- Learning & Development Opportunities – we promote career growth through tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Professional advancement opportunities
- Health Club discounts
- …and much more!
Provides support and assistance to the OR staff by performing tasks to promote efficient turnover of Operating Room (OR) suites. Transports patients to and from Perioperative Services and is responsible for overall cleanliness of Surgical Services.
High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
Associate’s/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
inimum Work Experience
Nursing student, nurse aide or comparable experience in hospital, nursing home or clinic setting: Preferred
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Preferred