Super Store Industries , a leader in manufacturing of dairy, culture and juice products; and the distribution of dry and frozen grocery products is currently accepting applications for Warehouse Order Selectors to work in our state of the art Lathrop Distribution Center.
Working safely and productively, Order Selectors are responsible for accurately selecting and palletizing cases of grocery product for shipment to our retail stores. This job is physically demanding, requiring the ability to lift cases weighing an average of 25 lbs., and up to 70 lbs. continuously throughout the day.
Successful applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age
- Be able to work in either the grocery dry or freezer warehouse (-20 degrees below zero)
- Be able to work on average 24 + hrs. per week
- Be able to work day shift or swing shift
- 5:30 AM – 2:00 PM (Day Shift) | 4:30 PM – 1:00 AM (Swing Shift)
- Be able to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Be able and willing to work overtime and holidays.
Interested candidates can come by on any Tuesday or Thursday between the hours of 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM to complete an application.
If the above day and/or time do not work, please contact HR to arrange a
more convenient time.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.73 /hour