Do you want an opportunity to work with four amazing founders of Aroma Joes coffee to help them continue market and grow their business? Caffeinated Cousins of Dover, NH is seeking an experienced part-time Marketing Coordinator to join them in their mission to “fuel the modern world”. As the parent company of Aroma Joe’s franchises, Caffeinated Cousins has been helping people “find their fuel” with unique infused coffee blends, energy drinks and personalized customer service all over New England. If you are seeking a marketing coordinator role in a positive, upbeat environment and looking to work up to 32 hours a week handling all marketing, advertising and promotional activities for all Caffeinated Cousins locations, this might be just the place for you.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing promotions for all Caffeinated Cousins locations.
- Communicate marketing promotions with Team Leaders and Operations to ensure product ordering aligns with promotion dates.
- Make sure décor/displays in coffee houses are in good condition and current marketing is up to date.
- Brand imaging: Check to make sure all locations are clean on the outside and anything that customers can see visually. This includes handling all landscaping and snow plowing contracts.
- Coordination of all donations, and monitor sponsorship funds for each owner of the company and provide documentation and cataloging for administrative staff.
- Train Team Leaders on guerilla marketing strategies and techniques and maintaining a proactive connection with their local communities. Work closely with them to best understand the customer’s needs to provide customized marketing strategies.
- Assist with meals tax reports for Caffeinated Cousins LLC by cataloging all gift card activations in detail and reporting weekly calculations to required offices.
- Represent Caffeinated Cousins/Aroma Joe’s during on-site and off-site radio and other media promotions.
- Attend networking, community and donation events to increase brand awareness.
- Assist Chief Marketing officer and other owners in tasks given weekly.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and interface with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. Company car provided for travel.
Aroma Joe’s isn’t just another coffee company, it’s a movement. A place that energizes your day, feeds your passions and brings people together. Our goal every day is to fuel your world and make sure everyone leaves a little happier. If you would like to be part of the movement, we want to hear from you.
Caffeinated Cousins offered comprehensive pay and benefits. Please submit resume and cover letter.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
Caffeinated Cousins is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
- Marketing: 1 year