We are currently seeking to add part time Marketing Assistant/Move-In Coordinator to our team at The Ashford on Broad .
This position will assist with administrative tasks associated with marketing functions and assist new residents with their transition into the community.
- Assist with conducting tours of the community for all potential new residents and their families
- Attend all Admission Team meetings in order to successfully coordinate the move-in process for all new residents
- Screen residents applying for admission for proper placement
- Accept reservations and initial deposits for potential resident
- Maintain all resident business files to ensure information is secured and remains confidential; ensure completed files are forwarded to the Marketing Director for her/his review
- Communicate Residential agreement to new residents
- Complete correspondence to residents and/or their families when necessary
- Assign appropriate units as is communicated by Marketing Director and General Manager
- Provide assistance to the Marketing Director with all special marketing functions
- Ensure model apartments are ready each day for possible tours
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Previous experience in an assisted living facility a plus
- Previous marketing experience preferred
- Must be flexible, energetic, compassionate and dependable
- Must be able to communicate effectively written and verbally with residents, staff, management and families
- Must have strong computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office
Wallick Communities , founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered a 401(k) with company match and a free, voluntary wellness program. Full time associates are also offered company paid life, AD&D and long-term disability; health, dental, & vision insurance; voluntary life, AD&D, and short-term disability; paid time off, fitness reimbursement program and tuition reimbursement!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Marketing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License