What are we looking for?
This position works closely with our Director of Digital Research & Strategy to promote digital strategies in a way that integrates and supports new business opportunities for clients and prospects, and synthesizes how digital interactions fit into broader communication strategies.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial, consultative approach – with a strong passion for and knowledge of technology and digital marketing. We are seeking a team player with in-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, targeting, digital metrics, experience design, digital production, and online analytics) to lead digital strategies alongside our management and traditional communications teams.
What will you do?
- Conduct initial research and write prospect proposals.
- Support and provide content for written proposals and presentations for digital campaigns and projects.
- Help secure new business by delivering formal and informal presentations to existing clients and prospects.
- Develop creative briefs and communicate strategic objectives to internal team members to ensure projects are completed in alignment with strategy, scope, client objectives and timeframe.
- Establish engaging social media strategies.
- Review and retool programmatic advertising strategies.
- Plan clear objectives and benchmarks for site build projects.
- Create sitemaps and wireframes based on User Experience/User Interface(UX/UI) trends and best practice.
- Promote and champion our digital capabilities with internal teams, existing clients, and prospect.
- Provide support, coaching, professional development and training to staff.
- Resource, recruit, build, maintain and manage strong vendor/partner relationships.
Am I qualified?
- Minimum of 6 years digital advertising and site build experience
- BS/BA degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
- Mastery of basic marketing principles, such as target segmentation, value proposition, positioning, and brand strategy Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical skills. Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Experience producing sitemaps and wireframes
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Proficiency with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
- Ability to evaluate and recommend emerging digital trends
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Traditional Communications and Creative
- This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions
What do we offer?
A congenial atmosphere where teamwork abounds and your efforts are truly appreciated. We work hard, but also strive for work/life balance. We are an ESOP, so everyone has a stake in the performance of the company. Fun stuff includes parties, summer picnic, employee recognition, a summer Friday’s program and we close early before holidays! We’ve got great benefits including medical, dental, a health club onsite, paid vacation, holidays, a 401(k), tuition reimbursement and a new office soon.
Job Type: Full-time
- Site Building: 6 years
- Content Management Systems (CMS): 1 year
- Digital Marketing: 6 years
- SEO: 1 year
- Google Analytics: 1 year
- Google Adwords: 1 year