What you’ll do:
C Space seeks a Junior Designer to join our in-house Design team. This creative and collaborative position will be responsible for concepting, designing, and executing internal and client-facing visuals, including reports/presentations, print projects (booklets, posters, postcards), and online materials as well as providing production support.
This is a roll up your sleeves role with lots of growth opportunity!
- One year of work or relevant internship experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Print production, PowerPoint and/or Keynote experience
- Exceptional communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment, under pressure of tight deadlines, and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented and a quick learner
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Must supply samples or link to portfolio with resume
This is a Full Time position located in our Boston, MA office; we’re not seeking freelancers for this role.
About C Space
C Space, formerly Communispace, is the leading customer collaboration agency that connects the world’s best-known brands with the people they serve to create Customer Inspired Growth. In a time when consumers have more choice and power than ever before, building ongoing relationships with customers is the most important investment a company can make. Our range of services builds customer-centric cultures and enables our clients to act with confidence and agility because they have designed the customer into their entire organization. Through private online communities, immersive storytelling, activation events, and innovation projects, C Space fosters new connections between companies and their customers, allowing them to design better products and experiences, improve business performance, and achieve measurable growth.
Headquartered in Boston, London, and Shanghai, C Space has offices in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Amsterdam, and Mexico City.
C Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law