ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT Essai?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Do you make people feel comfortable as soon as you meet them?
- Are you are always looking for ways to create simplicity out of complexity?
If so, we would like to meet you! We are seeking an energetic, highly skilled self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field (required)
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
*Temp to Perm Position*
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 1 year