This position will work under direct supervision of CFO – Consumer Banking; perform entry level professional technical, analytical and administrative duties within the finance/real estate operations of the bank. The Temporary Financial Assistant will perform a variety of assigned duties, including maintenance of the real estate database for the bank..The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed; they are not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of the required responsibilities, duties and skills; Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties and requirements of this position at any time, with or without notice, as business needs dictate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Extract pertinent information from lease agreements and input into real estate database of the bank.
2. Work with finance team to obtain necessary information to analyze, generate and maintain records and other reference material necessary for departmental special projects or reports.
3. Ensure accuracy of information within real estate database and obtain any missing documents or information from necessary parties.
4. Complete, pass and maintain an up to date status for all positional and company required compliance courses by assigned due date(s).
5. Participate in special projects and assignments and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other business related focused studies.
- Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. * Mathematical and analytical aptitude
- Experience working with lease agreements is strongly preferred, and
experience in Real Estate.
- Ability to think creatively, demonstrate initiative and leadership skills.
- Solid communications skills with the ability to read and listen, understand and communicate information and ideas in a clear and understandable manner, both orally and in writing.
- Certifications and Licenses: None.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
CONTROL RELATED RESPONSIBILITIES: Become knowledgeable regarding the department’s internal controls as outlined in the policies and procedures and comply with all control requirements.
COMPLIANCE: Ability to comprehend and adhere to Federal and State banking regulations, including compliance with the Bank’s Bank Secrecy Act/Anti Money Laundering (BSA/AML) program. Follows all Company policies and procedures, and successfully participates in regulatory and Company training requirements via multiple and variable delivery methods.
COMMITMENT TO INSTITUTIONAL COMPLIANCE AND SOUNDNESS Displays commitment to ensuring compliance with regulatory regulations through: * adhering to regulatory requirements * monitoring and reporting BSA/AML risks * completing assigned compliance training courses
SAFETY, SECURITY and CONFIDENTIALITY: This position requires keeping complete confidentiality of all customer transactions and information, and paying close attention to security within and around the bank’s premises at all times.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. This position regularly uses a computer (keyboard/mouse/screen) and telephone. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work is performed in a normal office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Job Type: Temporary
- Real Estate: 1 year