We are a growing company seeking a Financial Accountant to become an important addition to our Fund Accounting team. The selected candidate will work closely with the Operations Asset Management staff. In addition, we would expect the Financial Accountant to provide support, as warranted. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain the general ledger working with the operations group for automated entries as well as posting manual entries.
- Reconciling general ledger activity and subsidiary ledgers.
- Preparing monthly financial and accounting packages and reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of the financial statements and providing information and support for the Firm’s independent auditors.
- Accounting and disclosures in accordance with GAAP fair value and financial instruments.
- Analyzing monthly financial results
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree in relevant subject (accounting or finance preferred).
- CPA encouraged
- 3 years of meaningful, relevant experience (accounting/operations) in similar business is strongly desired (private equity/leveraged finance/hedge fund or similar), public accounting background in financial services is helpful but not required
- High skill level in Microsoft Excel is a must, proficiency in Wall Street Office, Solomon, FRX or similar packages is a strong plus.
Should you wish to apply for a position, please visit our website at: http://gcimanagement.com/ and complete the GCIM Pre-Application Arbitration Agreement.
Additionally, please print and sign a hard copy of the GCIM Pre-Application Arbitration Agreement and send the signed hard copy Agreement to:
GC Investment Management LLC
340 Strand Street, 2nd Floor
Frederiksted, VI 00840
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years