We work with hundreds of the world’s most respected consumer brands – companies like The North Face, UGG, Clarisonic, and Columbia and hundreds more; as well as retailers like Dillard’s and Cabela’s – to identify and engage influential everyday experts, and to build, track and reward their helpful expertise.
If you want to consider an adventure of a lifetime then look no further. Experticity is building THE social network for helping people decide what to buy. We are connecting category experts with brands and their products because we believe experts help people make better buying decisions.We’re based in the heart of Salt Lake City, the new hub of disruptive innovation in the West. Why drive hours to get to the slopes when you can get there in 25 minutes? Longing for a short commute? Do you want mountain living with crystal clear lakes and streams shared by diverse wildlife? Or are you more of a desert explorer? Love being in a thriving, historic downtown with awesome restaurants, bars, arts, and shopping, all walkable? Yep, we have all of that. And when you need to hop on a flight to visit friends and family, grab a direct flight to almost every major city from our international airport that’s just 10 minutes from downtown.
So let’s get down to the nitty gritty. We don’t want to think about day one, but day 365 and beyond. Experticity is looking for a part-time Expert Success Representative/Customer Service Representative to join our growing Expert Success Team. Ideal candidates will have a strong background and understanding of customer support and service with a technical product and possess a “How can I help you attitude?”.
This position pays $12 per hour and working hours are 3-4 week days 4:30 PM-8:30 PM in-office, with a Saturday work from home 9:00 AM-5:00 PM shift (every 3rd Saturday off-this is variable). This has potential to be a work from home role.
- Give outstanding customer service to our Experts who are using the site, through follow up, concern and problem solving efforts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the existing Experticity products and value proposition.
- Maintain a high level of customer service through Expert support.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing Experts through effective account management and service.
- Use the telephone and email to educate Experts about products and services.
- Ensure Expert satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Develop relationships with Experts and Expert groups (Retailers, Pros and other VIPs).
- Facilitate and grow new Expert sign-up.
- Administer internal support tools and development projects.
- Work with Experts to identify product enhancements and future product requirements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical people
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to type 65 wpm plus.
- Creative problem solver
- Strong interest in working in a creative, fast paced, start-up environment
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong internet skills and proficiency with MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
Ideal Candidate will have :
- 2-3 years customer service and support work experience
- Bachelors degree or pursuing
The benefits of being on the Experticity team:
- Great Culture!
- Great people.
- A beautiful Salt Lake City downtown location near: City Creek, Gallivan Center, Library Square, The Leonardo, Capital Theater, The Twilight Concert Series, and mountain foothills.
- Accessibility to discounted yoga classes, bike and running trails, basketball, local gyms and an office locker and bike room.
- Discounts with some local ski resorts and downtown vendors.
- Parking or trax pass provided.
- And finally…….our clients frequently extend their incentive purchase programs to our employees.
Experticity helps the world’s largest community of influential category experts and retail sales professionals gain critical product expertise that translates into stronger sales, better shopping experiences and satisfied customers. Through our services you can identify and educate influential experts, foster first-hand product experience, and collect important retail insights on your brand and produ cts. Learn more at https://business.experticity.com.
Experticity is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Experticity via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Experticity. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Experticity as a result of the referral or through other means.
Experticity is an Equal Opportunity Employer that makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related thereto), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, age (40 and older), mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), veteran status, citizenship, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations to applicants or employees with qualifying disabilities who request them and who otherwise meet the requirements of applicable law. If you would like to request an accommodation during the application process, please contact our Director of Recruiting.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- Customer Service: 1 year