This is a new position within Licensed Brands, historically a wholesale business. We are launching multiple direct-to-consumer web-sites and need to build a team of top notch customer service representatives. We are looking for motivated, career- minded individuals who are passionate about service and eager to take on a start-up challenge.
- Process and maintain customer orders received via telephone, fax and mail, and enter into online order entry system
- Receive, investigate and communicate the appropriate answer on all customer service inquiries
- Check inventory availability, price, and status of merchandise as needed, and release that information, as required
- Set up new customer accounts and maintain files, as necessary
- Work closely with Distribution Center resolve any/all Proof of Delivery requests.
- Issue Return Authorization Forms and create hand billing, when necessary
- Process returns to insure proper credit/exchange is handled
- Perform general administrative duties (i.e., filing, mailing/e-mailing invoices and credit memos to customers, etc.)
- Support Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, Distribution Center and Credit Department personnel i.e. updating assigned spreadsheets in a timely manner
- Provide input to Customer Service Manager on procedural items, suggest changes, etc.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Customer Service Manager
- Catalogs mailings/Follow up calls on mailings
- High school diploma required, Bachelors preferred
- Prior experience min 1 year in customer service and/or sales related field
- Excellent keyboarding skills, strong PC experience in Word/Excel and ability to quickly learn in house order management system
- Good follow-up and follow-through techniques
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with effective interpersonal skills and customer focused attitude
- Self- motivated individual willing to see all assignments to completion