We are Hiring a Creative Assistant!
Brainstorm Escapes is live action gaming entertainment in which participants must solve a series of clues, puzzles and riddles within 60 minutes to escape a themed room.
This provides our employees a unique experience for people to learn skills that will benefit them later in their careers. We generally try to promote within so there is potential for advancement, but we also welcome students to apply for temporary positions.
About the Position
Our Creative Assistant will have a range of responsibilities including but not limited to creating, designing, brainstorming, managing, supervising and leading. The person chosen for this position must be able handle all of these aspects professionally. A Creative Assistant is expected to:
- Provide & maintain customer service relations
- Respond to messages on social media, phone & email
- Guide customers through rooms when required
- Assign tasks to employees on a weekly basis
- Enforce protocols in regards to customer relations, bookings, and employee training/discipline
- Be responsible the proper opening and closing of the facility
- Be able to effectively manage and run the store during our busy days and periods
- Attend weekly meetings about the business
- Help design and improve the props and aesthetics in our room
This position is hourly getting between 20-30 hours per week.
We are looking for a candidate with the follow skill set:
- Organization skills
- Customer service background
- Resides locally & flexible availability
- A love of games, gaming and puzzles
- Strong proficiency with technology
- Able to work alone and take personal initiative
- Creative problem solving
- Management/supervisor/leadership experience
- Skills with Photoshop, Illustrator and Digital Design in general, preferred
- Skills involving Theater setup, preferred
- Skills involving painting, drawing and/or digital design, preferred
- Skills involving Arduino coding or wiring, preferred
How to Apply
Sounds like a position you would be interested in? Fill out an application posted on our website, www.brainstormescapes.com/opportunities under the Careers category. We are hiring ASAP. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time