Eataly LA is currently seeking culinary professionals with passion for cooking, high quality and locally sourced products. NOW HIRING: ENTRY & MANAGER level Back of the house (FOH) positions – Schedule your interview today!
- Butcher – manage counter with the highest quality and locally sourced meats – Strong knife skills
- Chef de Cuisine – manage one of Eataly’s open concept restaurants found in Eataly’s bustling marketplace
- Counter Cook – responsible for high quality, quick service production
- Fishmonger – manage counter with the highest quality and locally sourced seafood – Strong knife skills
- Line Cook – passionate about food and ability to follow recipes while cooking in high volume restaurants
- Pasta Maker – responsible for making all the fresh pasta for all of Eataly’s restaurants and retail
- Pastry Cook – ability to follow recipes and baking everything “Sweet” Eataly has to offer
- Prep Cook – have strong knife skills and prepping experience for mass consumption
- Sous Chef – manage line cooks and report to CDC
OPEN CALL DETAILS – Welcoming Walk-in’s and Scheduled Interviews
Thursday, 8/31/17, from 10 AM – 4 PM
WHERE? Century City Mall | 10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Meet in front of the EATALY doors located on Avenue of the Stars (Northeast of Santa Monica Blvd., in-between the Chase & Macys storefront). An EATALIAN representative will meet you there an escort you to the Open Call – Job Fair.
WHAT IS EATALY?
Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian marketplace. With more than 35 locations globally, Eataly creates the most unique guest experience for our consumers and employees. Each Eataly typically contains multiple full service restaurants, quick service restaurants, retail offerings, and a cooking school, creating an environment where people can experience Italy through eating, shopping, and learning.
Benefits of being an Eatalian:
- Local + National Perks:
- Transit, Gym Discount, Discounted Hotels, Theme Parks, Attractions, Shows, Sporting Events * Staff Classes
- Cooking, Pairing, and Educational * Competitive Wages
- Benefit Eligibility (Hours worked over 20+/per week) Medical + Dental + Vision
- 401K & Company Match
- Discount to Eat and Shop in any Eataly location
- Fun & Team-Oriented Environment
- ENDLESS opportunities for career growth
- Passionate about food, service, culture, and educating others
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Enthusiastic about creating the most unique customer experiences
Job Type: Full-time