The Brand Experience / Creative team is responsible for the strategy and activation of MABI brands through digital, social, retail and experiential programs that achieve desired business communication and product objectives. This team is responsible for developing story-driven programs that resonate with consumers across all touch points. The brand experience associate will monitor market trends and make recommendations on messaging and design, manage, coordinate, and monitor campaigns to ensure messages are relevant and responsive as the brands’ activation lead.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
· Assists and manages product and brand initiatives as assigned, including: budget management, agency selection and execution
· Acts as primary liaison with agency partners to deliver integrated programs that consistently include retail, digital, social and experiential elements.
· Partner with Digital/Social, Creative, Marketing Insights, and Brand Management teams to report measurable ROI and progress against brand initiatives.
· Coordinate the delivery of creative to execute on retail programs, media plans, social content, and other elements.
· Collaborate with Field Marketing team on events and national activation series to ensure best in class execution and alignment with brand priorities.
· Responsible for communicating to specific sales and business leaders on projects and programs.
Brand Experience Execution
· Responsible for ongoing retail marketing initiatives as assigned, including:
o Retail marketing support which includes digital and paper offer strategy, execution and vendor process management.
o Cross-merchandise partner identification and program execution, and retail-specific promotion support.
o Creative development and oversight of retail point-of-sale materials including agency and supplier management, and coordinating ordering process with field sales team.
· Execute PR/influencer marketing campaigns in support of brand initiatives including ongoing media relations, launches, and stunts.
· Brief and execute content for social media channels
· Brief and lead integrated planning process with agency team and execute brand programming including timeline, budget management and sales communications.
· Stays abreast of emerging technologies and trends in the digital, social and retail arenas to ensure leading edge thinking and continued efficiency in reaching consumers.
Minimum Requirements (Education, Experience, Qualifications, Skills, Abilities)
Skills, Education, & Experience
· 1-3 years of experience in marketing support in CPG industry, preferably within manufacturer or supplier side of beer/wine/spirits category (Marketing agency experience is a positive.)
· Bachelors of Marketing/Business, Communication or related
· Excellent verbal and flawless written communication skills
· Creative thinker
· Proven time management and project planning skills
- Excellent customer service experience
- Self-starter with the ability to remain nimble and react to news and trends in social media
- Keen interest in communication trends and pop culture
· Strong organizational and time management skills
- Innovative, ‘out-of-the-box’ problem-solving approach
· Works with a strong sense of urgency
· Thrives in ambiguity, does not need all information to navigate effectively
· Humble yet confident, able to put the growth of the company/team/brands first
· Able to course correct to feedback and demonstrate agility within a dynamic environment
· Possess a “can do” attitude and believes anything is possible with the right focus
· Able to work independently and “roll up your sleeves” to make things happen
· High intensity team player who thrives in a fast paced, high intensity, dynamic environment
· Constantly questions the way things are done in a constructive manner and thrives on change that improves results
· Open (no agendas), honest and trustworthy
· Effective leadership and strategic influencing skills
· Results oriented individual with a desire to manage change through to fruition
· Demonstrated ability to work across functions, business units and geographies – a strong background in a matrix organization is beneficial
· Effective business systems thinker and a good understanding of business process knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with others in a diverse environment
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
· Strong stakeholder management focus
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Proficient with personal computers and business applications
MABI Office, Chicago, Il
Sitting for long periods of time
40 hours per week with ability to work some weekend hours during events