Looking for a short term temporary administrative assistant to work in a corporate real estate firm. The organization is a very reputable, well-known, large, and recognizable company located in NYC. This particular role is temporary, however it may lead to permanent opportunities in the future.
Hours are usually 9am-5pm or 10pm-6pm (Length & duration of assignments with this company varies). Duties will include basic administrative tasks, scheduling and calendar management, supporting other employees with various projects or tasks, reception and front desk duties, assisting customers and real estate sales people, answering phones and directing calls, answering inquiries, etc.
- College Degree is a plus
- Must have experience in a corporate environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc
- Must have a friendly, flexible, and upbeat personality
- Must be able to take initiative to help others at the office
- Experience working at a real estate office is a plus!
- Steady work history is ideal (internship experience is acceptable)
- Must have a motivated attitude
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to handle and prioritize various tasks
- Must be punctual, reliable, and responsible
NOTE: Since this is a temporary position, please only apply if you’re not currently working.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $16.00 /hour